Pea protein isolatePea protein isolate is derived from yellow peas, and is a wonderful source of plant-based protein, as well as fibre. This pea protein isolate has been specially formulated using the finest quality ingredients, using a series of complex processes to provide as much protein per serving, as possible. As the pea protein is an isolate, per serving, you get as much as 95 – 99% pure protein, with the remaining 1% – 5% coming from carbohydrates and fat. This particular blend also provides an extremely impressive amino acid profile, making it ideal for vegan and vegetarian bodybuilders or athletes, looking for a healthy and reliable source of plant-based protein.Brown rice proteinThis protein is derived from brown rice, happens to be a surprising source of plant-based protein. This protein source is a complete protein, as it provides all amino acids required by the human body. It has arguably the best plant-based amino acid profile in the world, plus it is rapidly absorbed, and is highly digestible. Brown rice protein is also extremely nutrient-dense, as it is a great source of dietary fibre, as well as minerals, and B vitamins. This protein is obtained using a variety of highly complex processes, including wet milling, fermentation, and various stages of filtration, as well as with enzymatic processes to extract the fibre and the protein from each grain of rice.Hemp proteinHemp protein is one of the most vastly underrated plant-based protein sources in the entire world. Hemp seeds are not only packed full of protein and nutrients, they also contain a very impressive selection of heart and brain-healthy fats. Hemp seeds are also full of live enzymes and amino acids, along with vitamins and minerals. Known as a complete protein source as it contains more than 20 amino acids, as well as omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids.
22g OF PROTEIN – All natural premium vegan protein blend powders work in a whole variety of different ways, especially for people who are looking to actively bulk up and pack muscle mass onto their frames. The proteins found in each of the three sources will help to promote muscle growth and repair, as they help the body to initiate protein synthesis, which is a crucial part of post-workout recovery
PLANT-BASED PROTEIN – The vegan protein blend contains 22g of purely plant-based protein coming from three vegan friendly sources: Pea protein isolate, brown rice protein and hemp protein
MUSCLE GROWTH – Just like other forms of protein, this macronutrient is required for the growth, repair, and maintenance of muscle tissue. Without adequate amounts of protein each day, the body will struggle to maintain its current muscle mass percentages, and it will subsequently begin eating away at existing muscle tissue. These proteins give the body what it needs to grow and repair itself, allowing users to gradually increase their muscle mass levels
NUTRIENT-RICH – All natural premium vegan protein blends are incredibly nutrient dense. Not only do they provide a complete amino acid profile, they are also rich in fibre, minerals, vitamins, and healthy fat sources. These nutrients boost immunity, they increase energy levels, they boost the metabolism, they improve major organ health, they provide brain and mental health benefits, and much more on top of that
ALL NATURAL – Our vegan protein blend is organic, GMO free, and therefore free from pesticides, chemicals, artificial preservatives and additives, hormones, fertilizers, and other genetically modified organisms that have been linked to all kinds of ailments and health issues. The ingredients are premium, all natural, and are of the very finest quality, so you can rest assured that you are nourishing your body with ingredients that it needs, and that it will thrive upon